Exciting News: Free Chapter Release on My Ream Stories Page!

I'm thrilled to announce that I've just uploaded the first chapter of Book One in my Marked by Legacy Trilogy on Ream Stories. This chapter is available for free to all followers, giving you an exclusive first look at my unedited work.

What's Next?

Over the next few weeks, I'll be uploading chapters 2-4, which will also be free for followers. After these initial chapters, the rest of the book will be available through a subscription to one of my two tiers.

Future Plans

This approach will be consistent with all my upcoming works, offering the first few chapters for free so followers can get a taste of my writing before deciding on a subscription.

Why Ream?

Ream is a fantastic, new platform similar to Patreon. It allows me to share my work and engage with supporters through a community space, which I will use as my main point of contact. I’ll still use email marketing for updates to readers who aren't on Ream, but Ream will be my primary hub for interaction and sharing.

Stay Updated

That's all for now. Keep an eye out for more updates about my Ream Stories page, so you don't miss any exciting new content. Follow me on Ream to enjoy free chapters and be the first to experience my latest works.

Don't know about Ream? Click here to learn more:

Learn how to download the Ream App to read other books: