Project Royal

   

Title: Project Royal

Tagline: The father of her child was never the problem. His sister was.
Tropes: Accidental Pregnancy, Forced Proximity, High Risk Romance
Category: Contemporary Romance

Description:

Chyna

It wasn’t part of the plan to end up pregnant by a famous pro speed racer. I was only supposed to make a business connection and secure a potential investor for my future casino. That was it. But plans have a funny way of going left.

You’d think spending time with the father of my unborn child would make me consider a future with him. It should have. Instead, I couldn’t stop looking at his sister.

Morgan "Rogue" Bronston was the bad girl, the rebel, the emotionally guarded mystery I couldn’t seem to stay away from. The more time we spent together, the harder it became to ignore what was happening between us.

The problem? I had a sick father depending on me, a baby on the way, and a future hanging in the balance. Falling for the wrong Bronston was the last gamble I could afford to take.

᚛᚛᚛

Morgan

This wasn’t right. The last thing I wanted was to fall for my brother’s baby mama. He had her first, and I had no business wanting her after that. But my heart didn’t care about right and wrong.

Chyna was everything I wished I could be—confident, ambitious, and fearless. Everyone thinks I’m those things too, but the truth is I’ve spent most of my life swallowing my feelings and chasing approval from a father who barely notices my accomplishments.

My brother was one of the only people who ever stood in my corner. But now so did Chyna. She saw me, supported me, and believed in me when I struggled to believe in myself. Somewhere along the way, friendship turned into something neither of us could ignore.

Now I’m caught between the woman I love and a brother I can’t bear to lose. And for the first time in my life, I’m not sure which one will break my heart first.

 ᚛᚛᚛

Snippet 

Sneak Peek Coming Soon 

Comments